Wearing a Biostrap doesn’t only help you track your own biometrics, but you can grant other users access to your data!
Coaches can monitor players, children can monitor parents, doctors can monitor patients, and people can better understand the physiological well being of their loved ones around the world.
Heart rate variability, resting heart rate, and SpO2 can now be accessed and monitored by whoever else you’d like.
How to access Remote Monitoring
- Go to Settings in the Biostrap app
- Go to Manage Remote Monitoring
The following screen will show up:
Here you see two sections:
Following - these are the people that gave you access to their data
Followers - these are the people that have access to your data
How to Remote Monitor Another User's Data
To request access to someone else's data, click the white + to the right of the "Remote Monitoring" title.
Please see video on how to request access to someone's data:
- Search by typing in the email associated with their Biostrap account
- Select your relationship with this person
- Click Send Request
They will show up under "Requests" on the Remote Monitoring page until they approve.
After they approve your request, their name will show up under "Following" and you can click their name to view.
Please see video on how to remote monitor someone's data:
- Click the + icon on the top left
- Select the user to monitor
- The top banner will turn magenta when you're accessing someone else's data
- From here, you can click on the dates of their data you want to view
How to Share Your Data
To share your data, ask the person to request access in the Biostrap app through these steps.