How to Enter Weights during the Gym Workout.
- Click on the Record Tab. You will navigate to the Record Tab, as shown in screenshot-1.
- Click on START button next to Workout to start the workout session.
- If you have External HRM (Heart-Rate Monitor) device attached with the Biostrap:
- The App will show a page as shown in the screenshot-2. This page has two tabs, HR Tracker and Weight Lifting Tracker.
- HR Tracker - This tab will show the actual Heart-Rate Graph, the data coming from your External HRM device, as shown in the screenshot-2.
- Weight Lifting Tracker - This is where you enter weights. After finishing a set you can enter the weight you used for your previous set, either by clicking on Enter Manually link OR clicking on microphone image and saying the weight verbally.
- If External HRM (Heart-Rate Monitor) device is NOT attached with the Biostrap:
- The App will show a page as shown in the following screenshot, where you can enter the weights.