Biostrap's Airplane Mode allows users to collect their biometric data, but without the data being constantly synced to their phone.
To Enable Airplane Mode
- Go to the Settings page
- Toggle the Airplane Mode button under the sensor images to enable Airplane Mode
- The green toggle confirms your devices are in airplane mode
To Disable Airplane Mode
PLEASE NOTE: Airplane mode can't be disabled if the devices are fully charged. The battery will need to be below 90%
- When you are ready to sync your data,
a) Place the devices on the charger, OR
b) Take the device off, put it down for 3 seconds, shake the device for 5 seconds, and then put it down again for 3 seconds.
- Once the device is detected by the app, a pop-up will appear, so select Disable Airplane Mode, or toggle Airplane Mode off.
- Let the data sync while the device is still sitting on the charger
- Once the data is fully synced, you can re-activate Airplane Mode before wearing it again
If you are not able to get your device out of airplane mode
- Do NOT reinstall the app
- Make sure that your device is not fully charged
- If devices are fully charged, you will have to keep the device off the charger for a couple of hours to partially drain the battery
- Then, place it on the charger to disable