Currently, there is no limit to how many exercises you can add and train within our app.
Note: The more exercises you have, the more time it could potentially take for our activity engine to classify and track your workouts.
Steps to Add a New Exercise
- Go to Account tab.
- Click on My Exercise Library menu-item.
- Click on ADD NEW button
- You will be navigated to the following add exercise screen.
- You can select an exercise name from the predefined drop-down list or enter a new exercise name.
- Please select the Equipment from the predefined drop-down list. Or you can type it.
- Enter the exercise Variation from the predefined drop-down list. Or you can type it in.
- Muscle Group will be automatically selected, if you had chosen the exercise-name from the predefined drop-down list. Otherwise you must select one or more muscle groups from the multi-selection drop-down list.
- Click on CREATE EXERCISE button.
- If you ready to train this newly created exercise you can click on TRAIN NOW button.
- If you wish to train this newly created exercise later, click on TRAIN LATER button