When your HRM is charging:
- Green and Red flashes alternatively – Indicates device is charging
- Solid green LED - Indicates the unit is fully charged
Pressing the power button:
- Red LED blinking - Indicates low battery, needs charging
- Blue LED blinking - Indicates the device is ready to be discovered and connected
The blue LED blinking has the following two scenarios:
- If the HRM device NOT worn – The Blue light will stop blinking after 150 seconds, and the unit will be turned off automatically.
- If the HRM device is worn – The Blue LED light will stop blinking after 10 seconds if the heart rate has been detected. The unit will still be powered on and recording real-time HR and HRV.
When you take off the HRM device while it's still powered on, it will turn off automatically in 150 seconds.