In your dashboard, you can easily check the summary of Active Calories burned that day!
Important things to note:
The percentage shown below the Active Calories Tile is a “Percentage of Daily Active Calories Goal” achieved on the current day.
Click anywhere on the “Active Calories” tile on the dashboard to view “Active Calories Detail Page” for that specific day, as shown below.
- The height of the bar on the car chart shown on this page indicates the number of Calories Burned in any given hour of that day.
Note: If you scroll down, you would see the summary of various matrixes for the current-view.
In the screenshot shown below, it shows the summary of following matrixes for current day.
- Average Resting Calories – This is always constant based up on your BMR
- Average Workout Calories
- Average Calories Burned by Walking
- Average Total Active Calories – This is addition of workout calories + Steps Calories
- You can click on Week to view a “Active Calories Burned Summary” to view summary for previous 7 days, as shown below.
- Dotted horizontal line shown on week, month or year view indicates yours daily Goal.
- You can click on Month to get a “Active Calories Burned Summary” for previous 30 days, as shown below.