How do I add new exercises to my Exercise Library?
Currently, there is no limit to how many exercises you can add and train within our app!
The more exercises you have, the longer time it may take our activity engine to classify and track your workouts.
Settings > Exercise Library > + icon on top right
- Go to Account tab.
- Click on My Exercise Library menu-item.
- Click on ADD NEW button
- You will be navigated to the following add exercise screen.
- You can select an exercise name from the predefined drop-down list or enter a new exercise name.
- Please select the Equipment from the predefined drop-down list. Or you can type it.
- Enter the exercise Variation from the predefined drop-down list. Or you can type it in.
- Muscle Group will be automatically selected, if you had chosen the exercise-name from the predefined drop-down list. Otherwise you must select one or more muscle groups from the multi-selection drop-down list.
- Click on CREATE EXERCISE button.
- If you ready to train this newly created exercise you can click on TRAIN NOW button.
- If you wish to train this newly created exercise later, click on TRAIN LATER button
How do I train an exercise?
Training an exercise immediately after creating it After a new exercise is created, you will land on the following page. Click on TRAIN NOW Training an exercise with was created previously Go to Account page by clicking on Account tab. Click on My ...
How can Biostrap track or recognize any exercise or activity?
Biostrap can be made to learn any repetitious activity. With our wristband-shoeclip pairing, Biostrap provides comprehensive data unmatched by other wearable products on the market. We monitor heart rate, blood oxygen saturation, respiratory rate, ...
How can I rename a misclassified exercise?
In case Biostrap misclassified an exercise, you can change the name of it right in the app! First, go to the Gym Workout Detail Page. Click on the exercise name which you want to change. Click on the desired exercise name from this list. Your ...
How do I edit an exercise that has been misclassified?
When you expand on a classified exercise within a recorded workout session, you will see the option to Delete or Edit the classification. Click Edit, then the Correct Exercise page will come up (last screenshot)
Why do I have to press Record for my exercises to be detected?
With our current offering, workouts must be manually started in the Biostrap app for the exercises to be detected. Our devices have gyro and accelerometer. To save battery, we don't always have gyro running. And normally, the accelerometer scans at ...