How do I connect my Biostrap devices?
Once you download the Biostrap app on your iOS or Android mobile device, it will guide you through the setup process and help you connect to your devices.
To connect your devices:
- Make sure the devices are charged
- Make sure Bluetooth is on
- Android users: make sure Location Services are on
- In the app, go to: Settings > Add Device
Having trouble connecting the devices to the Biostrap app? Click here.
How does Biostrap compare to other wearable devices?
Most of the wearable devices in the market today are pedometers with some basic sleep analysis and heart rate tracking. Our goal with Biostrap is to be an overall health platform that provides deep insights into your health, and goes beyond just ...
How do I charge my Biostrap devices, and how long will the battery last?
Keeping your Biostrap devices charged is easy! We recommend charging your device daily and keeping your battery above 20% at all times. You can always check the battery status of your devices in on the Settings page in the Biostrap app. With normal ...
Does Biostrap track active heart rate?
Short answer is: YES, you can see active HR in the Biostrap app with an external heart rate monitor! With the wristband device by itself, it’s important to note that we don’t currently take continuous or real-time measurements - including measuring ...
My Biostrap keeps disconnecting from the app
Occasionally when opening the app, the devices may appear disconnected until the app comes into the foreground. The app will try to re-establish the connection, which should take anywhere between 5 to 20 seconds. From here on, the devices should ...
How do I wear my Biostrap EVO?
1. The Biostrap EVO device is NOT waterproof. It can withstand small splashes, but DO NOT submerge it in water or use it in a sauna. 3. While inserting the biosensor inside the band socket, make sure the notch on the biosensor is facing upward and ...