How to Enter Weight while recording a Gym Exercise
How to Enter Weights during the Gym Workout:
- Click on the Record Tab. You will navigate to the Record Tab.
- Click on START button next to Workout to start the workout session.
- If you have External HRM (Heart-Rate Monitor) device attached with the Biostrap:
- The App will show a page as shown in the screenshot-2. This page has two tabs, HR Tracker and Weight Lifting Tracker.
- HR Tracker - This tab will show the actual Heart-Rate Graph, the data coming from your External HRM device
- Weight Lifting Tracker - This is where you enter weights. After finishing a set you can enter the weight you used for your previous set, either by clicking on Enter Manually link OR clicking on microphone image and saying the weight verbally.
With an HRM:
- If External HRM (Heart-Rate Monitor) device is NOT attached with the Biostrap:
- The App will show a page as shown in the following screenshot, where you can enter the weights.
How do I train an exercise?
Training an exercise immediately after creating it After a new exercise is created, you will land on the following page. Click on TRAIN NOW Training an exercise with was created previously Go to Account page by clicking on Account tab. Click on My ...
How do I add new exercises to my Exercise Library?
Currently, there is no limit to how many exercises you can add and train within our app! The more exercises you have, the longer time it may take our activity engine to classify and track your workouts. Settings > Exercise Library > + icon on top ...
How do I edit an exercise that has been misclassified?
When you expand on a classified exercise within a recorded workout session, you will see the option to Delete or Edit the classification. Click Edit, then the Correct Exercise page will come up (last screenshot)
My Biometric recording is stuck at the ANALYZING screen
Sometimes it may take several minutes to analyze the biometric data. Please wait for a few minutes. If the App is still stuck at the Analyzing stage even after waiting for several minutes, it is possible that data transferred from your wristband to ...
Why does Biostrap ask for voice permissions?
Biostrap asks for voice permissions to enable two features: Weight lifting tracker - You can tell the Biostrap app the amount of weight you have lifted when recording a gym workout Sleep Lab - With our optional Sleep Lab subscription, we use your ...