Biostrap tracks sleep in two ways:
- With our standard auto-sleep detection.
- With our optional sleep subscription feature, Sleep Lab.
With our standard sleep tracking, Biostrap auto-detects sleep data and displays:
- Sleep Score - The quality of today’s sleep session with respect to the quality of your sleep sessions over the last 3 to 30 days
- Sleep Stages Graph (awake, light, deep)
- Graph of disturbances (none, mild, moderate, severe)
- List of Time spent in Bed, Awake, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep
- Number of awakenings
- Display of sleep onset and wakeup time
- Daily View: Biometrics graphs showing Resting HR, SpO2, HRV, Respiratory Rate for that sleep session
- Weekly, Monthly, Annual views: Graphs of Movement Trends (none, mild, moderate, severe), SpO2 Trends (good, fair, low, poor)
With the Sleep Lab subscription, Biostrap provides a more comprehensive sleep analysis with features such as:
More frequent biometric recordings (every 2 minutes)
Contributing factors and penalties that impacted the sleep score
Arm and leg disturbances as well as snoring level recordings
Here are some screenshots of an example sleep session!