How to Attach External Heart Rate Monitor to Biostrap
- Click on the Account Tab. You will navigate to the Account Page, as shown below in the screenshot-1.
- Click on “+ Add Devices” menu item.
- Biostrap will scan for External Heart-Rate Monitor (HRM) device. Please make sure the HRM device which you want to connect is turned ON. Biostrap will list all the devices discovered. If ONLY one device is discovered, it will be automatically connected to the Biostrap App.
- You will be navigated to the Account page and will show the name of the HRM device that was connected.
How to Enter Weights during the Gym Workout.
- Click on the Record Tab. You will navigate to the Record Tab.
- Click on START button next to Workout to start the workout session.
- If you have External HRM (Heart Rate Monitor) device attached with the Biostrap:
- The App will show a page with two tabs, HR Tracker and Weight Lifting Tracker.
- HR Tracker - This tab will show the actual Heart-Rate Graph, the data coming from your External HRM device.
- Weight Lifting Tracker - This is where you enter weights. After finishing a set you can enter the weight you used for your previous set, either by clicking on Enter Manually link OR clicking on microphone image and saying the weight verbally.